1. When the PE shrink film enters the heat shrink packing machine, the shrinking effect is not good. The packaging is loose because the cooling time is insufficient. The cooling requires a cooler, or it should be stored in a cool place.
2. It may be that your PE shrink film has no vent holes. The vent holes of the PE film are larger than those of ordinary PVC or POF films. If you need moisture-proof function, you can consider using scissors to hold four PE bags. The corner is cut with a larger hole, and when the shrinkage is complete, the corners will stick together by themselves.
3. There is another problem. The fan of the PE shrink wrap machine produced by some manufacturers is too large, because the shrinking machine is a centrifugal fan. There is a speed control function, it is best to slow down the fan, PE film shrinkage does not require too much air volume.
4. There is a problem with the quality of PE shrink film. The last question, you have to make sure that your packaging method is fully enclosed. If it is a cuff type, it depends on whether the direction of PE is correct. The horizontal and vertical shrinkage ratio of PE shrink film is different.
5. The principle of shrinkage of PE should be understood. PE shrinks mainly by heating. After the PE is baked soft, after cooling, the station film can be attached to the product to achieve conformity.