Features For Turmeric Powder Packing machine
1. Reciprocating horizontal sealing system, servo motor provides turmeric power to complete the traction of packaging film.
2. The frame film adopts the air expansion shaft locking form, which is convenient, fast and reliable to change the film and load and unload.
3. The full-page film adopts a rolling shear knife, which is cut according to the number of rows. The cutting is fast, durable and not easy to wear.
4. Translational volume adjustable metering hopper, easy to adjust, no phenomenon of throwing and grinding materials.
5. Brand electrical components ensure the stability and reliability of the control system.
Technical Parameters For Curry Powder Packing Machine
|Packing speed(bags/ min)
||L50- 200W50- 280
What Influence The Price of Turmeric Powder Pouch Packing Machine?
The most important one is based on customers’ needs.
1. Generally speaking, machines with high configuration materials have better performance and higher prices than machines with low configuration materials.
2. The speed of bag making per minute and the weight of the product will also affect the price of the machine
3. Different optional equipment, different price. Manual feeding is cheaper than screw feeder
4. Quantity is also important, More quantity, lower price.
If you want to get an precise price, please contact us.
These powder packing machines have automatic and semi-automatic type powder packing machine.
The motor is operated with a servo drive to control the number of turns made in each pouch. The output of the unit is based on the total volume of powder packed. The machine is available in manual or auto mode.
It should be filled to the correct level before it can run. The hopper should be clean and well-machined. All parts in contact with the powder will be made of stainless steel.The low-cost model offers high speed and minimal maintenance.
The machine can be purchased at a reasonable price, and can save you a significant amount of money in the long run. It can also be used for other packing processes, including laundry and detergent.